Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Prompt 4

4. The best Halloween costumes you've ever seen on Halloween. Why they were so memorable to you and why you wish you'd thought of them first.

So, I was siting with Ms.Snow White herself Kelsie, in the stands. We didn't make the finals at the Duncanville invitational, but we were staying to watch, because next year, that would be us. We knew it, we could feel it. So therefore, we stayed to watch. Four of the Euphonium players decided to be KISS and one of the band chaperones did a pretty decent job on their makeup. I wasn't sure that our little gang would win though. We had a chance, but among the storm troopers and other star wars figures, poor Garret, stuck as Han Solo, had to compete with us, the Disney Octet. But the real problem was Tim and his flute playing girl friend Britney. They were Belle and Edward and Tim covered his face with glitter to "sparkle." I wasn't sure he would show his face again. But Twilight was too popular so they had to win. No hope for me. But Garrett did ask me if I would rather have been Princess Leia. All I could say was...

No comments: